Question about Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
My dryer is doing the same thing... I wonder if this dryer needs to be recalled.... I did call a dryer technician from sears- 1-80-469-4663, ask customer service for a dryer tech, and she told me to unplug my machine for a minute or two and plug it back in and press cancel 2 times, this resets the computer inside, so I did, and guess what, almost immediately it started flashing CF 01,02,03- the lady said that I have a electronic control board problem and she could set up an appointment to have a tech come and figure it out for me, and she could sell me a warrenty for 2100 bucks.... good job sears! You made great appliances and when they break people are out tons of money!!!!
Keep up the good work!
Posted on Jul 08, 2008
Can I just say thank you? I followed your suggestion and it was a relatively easy fix that has been driving me nuts! Maybe now I'll finally catch up on laundry!
Posted on Aug 15, 2008
to andreya ,,, the code dl means door latch ,,,, you door latch is bad on your machine
to afinebalance ,,,, the f1 code is the control board and it too is going out and it isnt cheap ,,,,
if ya'll want to send me your complete model and serial numbers i will check on the parts for both or you.
Posted on Nov 25, 2008
Had this problem on our Kenmore machine.
This is what done.
1. Unplug the washer
2. Take of the toe panel in the front by removing the three screws.
3. Get a bunch of towels (I mean a bunch!!!)
4. The pump is in the center, and it has a plastic grip handle that one can unscrew to remove the filter. As you unscrew it, LOTS of water will come out. Be ready with the towels. A cookie sheet helps to collect the water too.
5. Clean the filter assembly.
6. If one wishes to check the inlet of the pump, remove the back panel, about 12 screws. (Note, the following works for replace the pump as well)
7. Remove the large bellow from the bottom of the tub that goets to inlet of the pump by removing the clamp
9. Lift up on the plastic cover that covers the wires that power the pump. There may be a small plastic catch that is lifted up as to allow the connector to become free.
8. Remove the Torx screw that holds that is the center just under the filter screen.
9. Pull the pump forward.
10. Unclamp the pump outlet hose.
11. Remove pump
12. Unclamp the large bellow on the pumps inlet and inspect for debris.
13. Clean pump and fitler w/o getting water on the pump.
14. Install in reverse order. Remember, it is much easire to put the inlet bellow and outlet hose on the pump before you put into the washer
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
Depending on how fritzed your drain pump is this may or may not work. I've been using HE detergent because it is supposed to cause fewer suds. However, apparently is causing more suds than needed. I need to use only a couple tablespoons? If your clothes are not dirty enough for the soap to grab onto then extra suds are the result. The repair guy said we had an excessive amount of suds in the system and this affects the sensor and causes the drain pump to run and run and run until it shuts off from overheating. This is why we get the F2 and/or suds error code. He said once a month run the machine on the hottest water cycle with a cup of bleach (no clothes). This will clear out any suds build-up and is cheaper than Afresh which works, too, (but smells cleaner than bleach). After sitting for a day our pump started working again (yay!) It also stopped making the horrible loud sound. So glad I do not have to replace the pump!! yet...(knock on wood!).
Posted on May 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2014 | Kenmore HE4t 3.8 Cu. Ft. King Size...
Jul 21, 2011 | Kenmore HE4t 3.8 Cu. Ft. King Size...
Jan 13, 2011 | Kenmore Dryers
May 22, 2010 | Kenmore Washing Machines
May 15, 2010 | Kenmore Elite HE4 Electric Dryer
Sep 08, 2009 | Kenmore 3.2 cu. ft. Top Load Washer
May 10, 2008 | Kenmore 3.2 cu. ft. Plus Top Load Washer
Feb 18, 2007 | Kenmore Elite HE4 Electric Dryer
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!