Question about Wella Color Touch 1.9% Emulsion Lotion/developer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have natural lt brown
Gray hair is resistant to accept color.....You might try to find one of 2 products: " Zotos Porosity Equalizer" from Sally's or any beauty supply store. Also, Clairol has a new formulation called "Gray Solution", where there is a cream added to gray hair prior to adding color. This is for next time you plan to color.
In the meantime, you may want to purchase Roux Fanci-Full Color Styling Mousse in either #19 or #18 to tone down the red tones from your local beauty supply or online.Good Luck
Posted on Jul 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2015 | Health & Beauty
To keep your hair healthy you should do the following things regularly.
1. Keep protein in your diet almost every day throughout the year. Fish, meat, egg, cheese, etc. is good source of protein. Note, there are certain medical conditions when should not avoid protein
2. You should take foods which supply plenty of vitamin A, B, and D. Fruits are good source of vitamins in general. Mango, papaya, and any yellow color fruit have plenty of Vitamins A.
3. To increase glossy look of hair you should mix 1 teaspoon of gelatin in 1 glass of tomato or carrot juice and drink that every day.
4. Mix Indian gooseberry (Amla) dust, Henna dust, Babul (gum) tree skin dust, Holy Basil (Arjun) tree skin dust in equal proportion. Make powder once again in mixture grinder. Take 10 grams of this mixture for one person. Mix this dust with 6 cups of water. Boil this water till it reduces down to 1 cup. Keep this as it is for one day. Next day do shampoo. Then let the hair become dry. Wear rubber gloves in both hands. Now apply the water to your hair. Do this exercise once in a week. You will get a lovely hair.
5. Castor oil is has tremendous value for hair. Massage castor oil everyday in the roots of hair. In this way the hair roots will be firm. You will see the volume is increasing day by day. Continue this for few weeks. After that reduce the frequency to twice a week.
on Jan 16, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Jun 04, 2014 | Schwarzkopf Essensity Permanent Hair...
Apr 07, 2014 | Wella Professional Hair Color & Developer...
Oct 22, 2013 | Health & Beauty
Sep 06, 2011 | Wella Color Charm Toner #T28
Jul 18, 2011 | Wella Color Charm Liquid Creme Haircolor...
Jul 13, 2011 | Wella Elan Plus Conditioning Setting...
Jun 29, 2011 | Wella Color Charm Toner #T18
Mar 27, 2011 | Goldwell Topchic Effects Highlight Color 2...
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: