Question about John Deere Garden
Here are some of the questions that we need answers to: 1 What engine is in your tractor?
2. How long has it been since you last ran it?
3. Did you leave fuel in the tank and/or carburetor over winter?
4. Have you checked the obvious: fresh fuel in tank? gas shutoff valve open? any loose wires? is there spark at the plug? is the air filter clean? is the spark plug clean and properly gaped?
5. When it last ran, did it run okay?
6. When it cranks, does it seem to be at a normal crank speed, or does it just turn over s-l-o-w-l-y?
From what little you told, my guess would be that you left gasoline in the carburetor over winter, and your carburetor is gummed up.
Posted on May 22, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2012 | 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
Dec 11, 2012 | Cameras
Apr 02, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 19, 2011 | 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
Jul 01, 2011 | Tomtom One XL GPS Receiver
Jan 29, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 03, 2010 | 1997 BMW 318
Jun 06, 2009 | 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!