Ulead dvd workshop 2
You can install and run a Ulead software for Windows XP on Windows Vista by running
the Program Compatibility Wizard. We do not guarantee full stability for Windows Vista though.
To run Program Compatibility Wizard:
1. Open the "Program Compatibility Wizard" by
clicking the [Start] button, clicking [Control Panel], clicking [Programs],
and then clicking "Use an older program with this version of Windows".
2. Click [Next] when the "Program Compatibility Wizard" dialog box comes up.
3. Select "I want to use the program in the CD-ROM drive" and click [Next].
If the installer is not detected from the CD-ROM drive, please manually browse for the installer executable.
4. Under "Select a compatibility mode for the program" step, please click on "Microsoft Windows XP (SP2)" and click [Next].
5. For the display settings, please click on "Disable Visual Themes" and "Disable desktop composition" then click [Next].
6. Click on "Run this program as an administrator" and click [Next].
7. Click [Next] to start testing the compatibility settings.
This will launch the installer so if you have your firewall enabled, it will prompt for a permission request.
Please grant permission for the setup to continue. 8. The setup will now run.
You can allow it to finish or switch back to the "Program Compatibility Wizard" dialog box.
9. It will ask you if the program ran correctly. Click "Yes..." if no other pop-ups appear.
* Try another compatibility setting if it reports a problem with the display. For the display settings,
enable the option "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" as well.
10. For this next step click "Yes" to send the info to Microsoft and finish the process.
* Now that you have the software installed, you will also have to run the "Program Compatibility Wizard"
for the application to run correctly. Use the same procedure except for step ,
select "I want to choose from a list of programs". Follow the same procedure for the other steps until you finish the setup.
Nov 16, 2007 |
Ulead DVD Workshop 2 for PC