Question about Computers & Internet
use your account to send it , or creat a hotmail account , www.hotmail.com
Posted on May 22, 2011
1. first thing to do,go to the website of Hotmail by typing WWW.Hotmail.com
2. If you do not have any account from Hotmail then create by clicking sign up.
3.Fill up all the requirement the form needed to have you a valid Hotmail I.D. and password.
4.After you fill up the form,make sure to answer all the Information needed for you to be accept.
5. Then Click I accept.
6. If you are successfully accepted, try to retype again the Hotmail address and password you have previously type in the sign up information from the Sign In. From the Windows Live ID type your Hotmail address then go to the password by pressing tab key,then type your own password you have created previously. Then click SIGN IN.
7.After clicking sign in, the homepage of Hotmail will appear,now you are successfully created.
8. By sending an email from Hotmail it simply point the cursor of the mouse to the word Hotmail from the top in the middle of the word Windows Live and Messenger, and choices will appear like Inbox,calendar,contacts,send email. Choose the word send email by clicking it.
8. Now from the word To: Type the email address of your daughter, From the word subject: type your purpose,From the word insert: select whether if it is attachments,office docs,photos etc.
9. For example when you click the word attachment there is a message box where in you can see all the files you have save previously or search your files that you want to send to your daughter and click that files and then click the word open.
10.Wait for a while to upload that files.
11. Look for the word SEND. and click it.. Then your message from your daughter will send automatically.
12. After you send don't forget to sign out.
Hope my answer could solve your problem easily.Don't forget me to rate my answer, Thanks..
Posted on May 22, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Apr 11, 2014 | hotmail.com Computers & Internet
Nov 30, 2013 | hotmail.com
Jun 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
543 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!