Question about Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
I think you have to format the phone once. Do that in Nokia service center. They'll sort ur problem.
Posted on Aug 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2014 | T-Mobile Cell Phones
Nov 30, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 28, 2012 | Nokia 5220 XpressMusic Cellular Phone
You can try two different approach to change the message alert tone:
1) Go to menu display and light and press for widget
2) Tick sound settings box and click out to main screen.
3) pull across the little tap at the side of the screen and press the phone icon.
4)At the top right hand side click the little box and scroll down to New message
5) You will see a box containing Message alert type and another box with Message alert tone.
6) Just select a tone or go search for one by selecting sounds.
Feb 25, 2011 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Jan 10, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Jan 05, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Jul 13, 2008 | Cell Phones
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: