Question about Lenovo IdeaPad S10-1208Uw Netbook
I believe you're having problem with the Operating System on your computer. Unfortunately, Lenovo will not provide a product key for the Operating System since the an OEM version. What you can do is reinstall the Operating System using the One Key Recovery Sofware or the Recovery Disc that came with the computer. Follow these steps for you to be able to reinstall the Operating System using the One Key Recovery.
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Press the little button near the power button, it usually do have a drawing of an icon that looks like a horse shoe or a headset.
3. There will be a window that will appear which do have three option, One Key Antivirus, One Key Recovery and System Setup. Choose One key Recovery.
4. There will be another window that will appear which do have two option, Restore from initial backup and Restore from user backup,Choose Restore from initial back up
5. It will asked you if you want to continue, Just click on OK or YES.
6. Once done, Reboot the computer.
Hope this information will help. Thank you for using FixYa!
Posted on May 23, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2013 | Lenovo IdeaPad Computers & Internet
Aug 01, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 10, 2013 | Lenovo IdeaPad Z360 Laptop Computer...
Feb 20, 2011 | Lenovo IdeaPad S10-1208Uw Netbook
Feb 02, 2011 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y460 Notebook
Jun 07, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Dec 26, 2008 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: