Question about Cell Phones
I have connected my daughters phone to the PC with the Samsung PC studio 3 using a bluetooth connection and it appears to be working fine. the problem I have is when I try to transfer songs from the PC to her memory card in the phone it cannot be seen.The songs cannot transfer as the phone has insufficient memory but I can't seem to get the phone memory card to show as usable space to transfer the songs to?? Can you help as I'm going to throw somethimg at the wall shortly!!
When i recieve some songs by bluetooth it is always going to phone memory i want it to change to memory card memory permanetly how my phone is nokia 5130
Posted on Dec 28, 2009
Any mp3 file transfer from pc to mob
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
Hiii i have motorola W320 mobile when i tried to download songs from my PC to mobile its not coming to my mobile what is the reason plz help im badly need of some songs
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
When you transfer the songs to your phone, and it didn't fails. technically the song goes tru your phone, but the problem is!! you seem having a problem finding the song in your phone,, can you post back the model for your daughters phone.?? may be you need an application to play your songs in to your phone
Posted on Aug 15, 2008
Please help me;how can i copy a song from the system to my memory card using card reader?
Posted on Jul 04, 2012
I've recently bought a Samsung GT S3100 cell phone & wanted to put some music on it
After doing battle with the downloaded software package for my phone, I found the easiest way was to transfer from the pc straight onto the memory card itself via the pc's slot
Yes, you'll have to rip a few cd's onto your pc innitially which takes time
Make sure you get an adapter with your SD memory card that slots into your pc eBay is excellent for stuff like this & Google is great for research
Cut & paste from your music library on your pc to the memory card accessed from 'my computer'
Then stick the memory card into your phone
Hey Presto -------- MUSIC
It may be a long way round the issue but at least it works!
PS I think only individual songs can be transferred as opposed to the whole album
Ali S. x
Posted on Jan 28, 2010
I'm having exactly the same problem with my d500,,,some help please : )
Posted on Sep 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
Key features like what you can do with it. Requirements:
Samsung PC Studio application was designed to be a professional tool that you can use to manage you personal data and multimedia files by connecting a Samsung Mobile Phone.
Note: To use PC Studio multimedia functions such as MMS Composer, DirectX v9 or higher is required
• Allows you to select the connection type for PC to Phone connection.
• The connection types: USB, Bluetooth, Infrared or Serial.
• Manage short messages and multimedia messages.
Manage contacts and more:
• Allows you to retrieve personal information saved in the Phone, such as phonebook and organizer and to add new data or delete and edit the saved data.
• Allows you to synchronize personal information data saved in the Phone and the data saved in the PC's personal information management program.
• Allows you to browse multimedia files saved in the Phone in the windows browser and to download files or to upload PC files to the Phone.
Manage internet connections:
• Allows you to access the Internet using the connected Phone as a modem device.
Compose multimedia messages:
• Compose your own multimedia message and send through your phone.
Drag & Drop:
• All the selected contents can be easily transferred among widgets and icons on the screen by Drag & Drop
• Easy Start runs automatically when a mobile phone is connected to New PC Studio.
• It helps you step-by-step transfer or synchronize content among PC and mobile phone.
Update music information:
• Update various music information like artist, genre, Review and etc. on Media Manager widget.
Share content on the web site (To Web):
• Post content of photos and videos to the web sites such as Flickr and YouTube by Drag&Drop.
• CPU : Pentium 600 MHz processor or higher (recommended)
• Minimum memory(RAM)size : 512MB
• Free hard drive space : 200MB
• Connection methods : USB cable or Bluetooth
Key features like what you can do with it.
May 09, 2012 | Samsung Open Box SGH-D880 Dual SIM Card...
According to your mobile handset model have two features to connect with PC.
Install Samsung PC studio software (Downloadable from website) in your PC.
Connect your handset with PC through USB data cable and wait for detection.
Go to the Phone settings in your handset then open the PC connection wizard and select Samsung PC studio option.
Now open the software access your mobile or transfer your data. Net access is also possible through this way after activating GPRS.
Here have another way to transfer data. Your Handset have Bluetooth facility.
Activate your Bluetooth from your hand set.
Use a Bluetooth dongle in your PC and install it
Feb 04, 2011 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Dec 25, 2010 | Nokia 3660
Apr 30, 2010 | Samsung Gravity SGH-T459 Cell Phone
Nov 19, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Sep 21, 2009 | Lands Phones
Aug 28, 2009 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Dec 15, 2007 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
Oct 12, 2007 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
4,958 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!