Question about Lexmark E250dn Laser Printer
Follow these steps:
Press the "Operator Panel" button to print a Network Setup page.
2. Locate the entry labeled "UAA" or "Physcal Address."
3. Write down the 12-digit address. An example is "00:1A:2B:3C:4D:5E."
Set the IP Address 1. Insert your Lexmark drivers CD and select "View Documentation."
2. Select "Software and Utilites" and click "IP Setup Utility" to start the program.
3. Enter the physical address for the printer in the "Discover Print Servers" field and click "Discover."
4. Select the printer from the "Configure Print Servers" list and click "TCP/IP Settings."
5. Click "Suggest Address" if you'd like the utility to locate an available IP for you, or enter the IP of your choice in the "IP Address" field and click "OK.
Posted on May 22, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2014 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Nov 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Please print a network settings page to check status if it is connected. To print network set up page click the link http://bit.ly/pvTBgZ
Please take note of the IP address and type it on your browser
Jul 14, 2011 | Lexmark E250dn Laser Printer
What you need to do is reset the Network Settings, to do this please click on the link http://bit.ly/kR1jke
Please contact Lexmark Technical Support for additional assistance
Jun 29, 2011 | Lexmark E250dn Laser Printer
Jan 13, 2011 | Lexmark E250dn Laser Printer
Sep 28, 2010 | Lexmark E250dn Laser Printer
Jun 25, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Jul 16, 2009 | Dell 5100cn Laser Printer
Dec 18, 2008 | Lexmark E250dn Laser Printer
Nov 26, 2008 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
1,536 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!