Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have an auvio 15-304
i have an Auvio 15-305, so this might help. Manual Code Search.
1) Power on the device that you want to control. For VCR and DVD players, you must insert a tape or disc first.
2) Press and hold SET, then press (TV, VCR/DVD, AUD, DVR,SAT/CBL, AUX) at the same time on the remote. The LED will stay lit indicating it is on setup mode. NOTE: DO NOT HOLD DOWN THE KEYS MORE THAN 3 SECONDS OR THE REMOTE ENTERS AUTO SEARCH MODE.
3) Press POWER on the remote. The remote enters a manual code search mode, the LED will start flashing.
4) Press POWER on the remote continuously until the device turns off.
5) When it turns off, turn on the device manually. then try pressing the other buttons on the remote except for the POWER, SET, and DEVICE keys.
If most of the buttons work then press the selected DEVICE key that you selected in Step 2.
i hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 09, 2010
Hello, follow this link to download the manual and the codes for your remotes:
just right click and save as on the download links.
if this does not work you can try the search method,
you do this by either holding down the device button eg: TV or if you have one the "magic" button for three seconds, a light should then flash twice to say you have done this correctly.
then press the keys 991 then the power button.
you must now press the channel up key (ch+) possibly upto 150 times while the remote cycles through every code.
Once your tv or device switches off stop pressing the ch+ key and press the power button to make sure it switches back on,
(if you press ch+ too many times you can go back by pressing ch-)
When complete press the magic or device key again to save the settings (light should flash twice to confirm)
Posted on Dec 30, 2007
The code for a Sanyo TV set should be 100. Press and hold the TV button on the remote while entering the code. The light should blink 5 times if it was accepted, and then you can test to see if it worked.
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
Code For Model RCR311S Code 1003 for Panasonic TV Code 1054 for Panasonic TV Code 1062 for Panasonic TV Code 1109 for Panasonic TV Code 1170 for Panasonic TV Code 1248 for Panasonic TV GOOD LUCK THESE ARE THE CODES LISTED FOR YOUR REMOTE/
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2017 | Universal Televison & Video
Jan 18, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Nov 19, 2015 | Generic Auvio 1366X768 19 in. TV
Oct 27, 2015 | Televison & Video
Apr 29, 2012 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Aug 24, 2011 | Toshiba 32A14 TV
Jan 30, 2011 | Directv RC23 Remote Control
Nov 22, 2010 | Samsung BN59-00599A Remote Control
Aug 18, 2010 | RCA L32HD41 LCD TV
2,201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!