Question about Sony NWZB135F MP3 Player
Please try these steps:
1. Connect the player to the computer.
2. From the computer, select start - Control Panel - Performance and Maintenance - System. "System Properties" is displayed.
3. Select Hardware tab, and open Device manager.
4. Open Universal Serial Bus controllers, and select USB Mass Storage Device or WALKMAN NWZ-XXXXX.
5. Select Action - Update Driver ... from the menu bar. "Welcome to the Hardware Update Wizard" is displayed.
6. A dialog on Windows Update connection will be displayed. Select No, not this time., followed by Next.
7. Select Install from a list or specific location [Advanced], followed by Next for the hardware install method.
8. Select Don't search. I will choose the driver to install., followed by Next for the search and install option.
9. Check Show compatible hardware, and then select MTP Device* in the model list, followed by Next. The device driver is installed.
10. "Completing the Hardware Update Wizard" message is displayed, and confirm "MTP Device" message. Click Finish.
Posted on May 23, 2011
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2012 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B135 MP3 Player
Feb 16, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 13, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B135 MP3 Player
May 06, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B135 MP3 Player
Apr 11, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B135 MP3 Player
Mar 18, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B135 MP3 Player
Mar 07, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B135 MP3 Player
Sep 29, 2009 | Sony Walkman Video NWZ-A815 Digital Media...
Jan 06, 2009 | Sony Walkman Video NWZ-A815 Digital Media...
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: