- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try this. Press: Start>Accessories>Accessibility>On Screen keyboard. Try turning it off from there. If that doesn't work:
1. Choose Start'Settings'Control Panel and double-click Regional and Language Options.
2. In the Languages tab, click the Details button.
3. In the Settings tab, you should see a button called Key Settings. It may be grayed out. If it is, click the Add button and add another keyboard layout (it doesn't matter which one). Press OK.
4. Back in the Settings tab, click to make sure your original keyboard is highlighted and press the Key Settings button.
5. Now under To turn off Caps Lock, click the radio button next to Press the Shift key. Click OK.
6. Click OK twice more to exit the other two dialog boxes.
Accoring to the problem you have mentioned i am sure the keys are not connected properly. The tab key is connected on the Caps lock key. Moreover make sure you press the fn key to check for any changes as it is the key which helps you toggle in Laptop
yes u can remove keybord cheak loose connectons also FN button did u hitthat to stop keybord from working sumtime sthat doe sit hit fn button and try sum keys u can replce the keybord pretty easy get part on ebay install it yourself im open for chat thx nick helpap in saginaw michigan
The "A" signifies it as a capital key
The 1 signifies it as a number key
Being a cheaper model it does not have that feature.
Did it come with an installation disk?
Maybe when you install it the cap lock and number lock will be on the computer screen in the system tray.
Some do that.
If not you may want to take it back and get a more expensive one. One, that has the features you like.