Question about Computers & Internet
1. Check if you have turned off all sharing services (Torrent, eMule etc.)
2. Check your router security if there isn't any hacked user who downloading trought your wifi.
3. If youre connected by Wifi (i mean from provider, not at home) that is ordinary problem. Too much users or bad signal
4. If you have DSL but connected by WiFi at home try get closer to the AP?for stronger signal
5. If nothing from this help try restarting your router (or if you can get another one e.g. from friend, try it, if it fix the problem then the router is bad and you need a new one)
Posted on May 21, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2014 | Intellinet Active Networking 802.11b/g...
Aug 27, 2012 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Sep 08, 2011 | EA Sports Computers & Internet
Jul 23, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Sep 07, 2009 | Electronic Arts Counter-Strike 1:...
Mar 17, 2009 | Electronic Arts Counter-Strike: Source for...
Jan 26, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Dec 14, 2008 | NetGear FVS318 Cable/DSL ProSafe VPN...
Oct 09, 2008 | Arris SB5100 SURFboard DOCSIS 2.0 Cable...
Aug 11, 2007 | ASUS V8420/TD Graphic Card
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!