Question about analytics-control.com
You can try https:// analyticscontrol.com or https://www.analyticscontrol.com ,did you notice some thing?? there is extra 's' in http.
Posted on May 21, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2014 | Computers & Internet
resetting your scanner
1. Turn off your scanner, and then turn it on again.
2. Insert a pointed object into the reset hole on the back
of the scanner. Then, gently press and release the reset
button. Pressing reset does not clear the scanner's
working memory or the V-Scanner folders.
If this doesn't work here's step two! CAUTION. THIS WILL ERASE EVERYTHING, but it MAY Fix the Problem!!
Initializing your scanner clears all information stored in your
scanner's working memory. Initialize your scanner only when
you are sure it is not working properly. V-Scanner memory is
not affected when you initialize the scanner.
1. Turn off the scanner, and turn it on again. First, the DSP
boot version, and then Welcome To Digital Trunking appears.
2. Press 0. The following messages appear on the display:
Exits if no
3. Press 1. The following messages appear on the display:
ENTER if Yes
CL to EXIT
4. Press ENT. The following messages appear on the display:
Clr Main Mem
V-Scan is OK
5. Do not turn off your scanner until the initialization is
complete. When the initialization is complete, M000 and
Bank 0 Ch 00 appear on the display.
If that doesn't help. Please get it serviced. I do recommend to get a DSP Firmware Update for it. The download is free from RadioShack but the cable and software is not.
I hope this helps and solves this problem.
btw.. if you don't have the product manual http://support.radioshack.com/manuals/ome20-496.pdf
You will need Adobe reader or equivalent!!
Jan 21, 2013 | Radio Shack Pro-2096 Base Scanner
Nov 16, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 11, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
You can try this,
"A 'Fax Log Full ' message displays on the control panel display when the Fax Log is full."
1. Press the Setup button ("Spanner logo")
2. Press the Right arrow button (?) until Tools displays on the control panel, and then press OK .
3. Press the Right arrow button (?) until Fax Log displays on the control panel, and then press OK .
4. Press the Right arrow button (?) until Clear Fax Log displays on the control panel, and then press OK . A message that says the fax memory is clear displays on the control panel.
5. Press the Cancel button (X) to exit.
Hope it helps.
Jul 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 16, 2011 | HP J3680 Officejet All In One Printer
May 17, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Apr 14, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: