Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Try to remove all the removable parts on the fax machine .Lift it upside down and then shake it gently for 5x and then return it back all the parts try to power it on again
Posted on May 22, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2017 | Adidas Watches
Dec 26, 2012 | Health & Beauty
Mar 15, 2012 | Adidas Watches
Jun 26, 2011 | Cameras
To set the time on your Timex 1440 Watch, please follow these directions:
1. Press and hold MODE (Upper left button)
(HOURS will flash and you'll be in Alarm Mode).
2. Press MODE again to enter TIME mode.
(SECONDS digits will flash.)
3. Press ADJUST (bottom right button) to set SECONDS to zero.
4. Press START/STOP (upper right button) to select MINUTES
5. Press ADJUST to change
6. Repeat to set Hours, Date, Month, and Day of the week.
(Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM)
7. Press MODE when finished
8. To display DATE from TIME display, press START/STOP
9. With DATE displayed, press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH
10. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12 and 24 hour format.
I hope you are now able to set the time on your watch! If you appreciate these instructions, please remember to rate this post.
Apr 18, 2011 | Timex Watches
Feb 28, 2010 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Oct 10, 2009 | Bulova Watch
Aug 31, 2009 | Watches
May 15, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A470 Digital Camera
Oct 08, 2007 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1 Digital Camera
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!