Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Hello. For connecting to internet with your PSP, you have to follow these steps:
1. Press home and go by pressing 2. You have to choices. Ad-Hoc (when the connection is realized between two PSPs) and Infrastructure Mode (when you connect to a local wifi device). This is what you will select.
3. Choose New Connection
4. Enter a different name so you can remember it easily. (To enter a new connection name, press X and you will see a keyboard screen. Press Enter and X.
5. If you turned on your WLAN switch (On the lower left edge of your PSP is a small slider switch which you have to slide it upwards) then you will see a status message "Scanning. Please wait"
6. You will see now some network connections. You need to know the password of it in order to access it.
7. Select one and press to continue.
8. When you see Adress Settings press easy. Then you will get a confirmation screen. Press > to save your settings.
9. Press X and make a test connection.
I hope I helped!
Posted on May 21, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 29, 2011 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Nov 01, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Nov 18, 2009 | Dell Factory Refurbished E310-GDRK291...
Mar 02, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7100G Smartphone
Jan 26, 2009 | Dell Latitude C640 Notebook
Nov 22, 2007 | Computers & Internet
Nov 18, 2007 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
Oct 29, 2007 | Linksys EtherFast Cable/DSL VPN Router...
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: