Question about Computers & Internet
1. Create a new mail message.
2. Click on the "Message" tab at the top-left side in the ribbon at the top of your window.
3. Click on the downward pointing arrow under the "Edit" icon (it has a checkmark through the letters ABC and the word "Spelling" is written underneath), located at the top-right side in the ribbon at the top of the window.
4. Select the option "Set Language."
5. Scroll through the language options listed and select your desired language. Press "OK" if you'd like to use that language to edit one particular message. Select "Default" to change the language for the editing of all future messages.
Posted on May 21, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2014 | Dell Computers & Internet
Mar 23, 2011 | Microsoft Outlook Express
Dec 30, 2009 | Microsoft Outlook Express
Oct 03, 2009 | Microsoft Outlook Express
May 15, 2009 | Microsoft Outlook Express
Mar 10, 2009 | Microsoft Outlook Express
Jan 22, 2009 | Microsoft Outlook Express
Aug 18, 2008 | HP Compaq nx7300 Notebook
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!