Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try using these two reset instruction...these clears most of hp errors starting with 0xc...It works on different hp models.. it could work on you too.
1. While your printer is on.. unplug to power cable from the printer.
2. Press and hold the "OK" and "HELP" buttons while you plug the power cable at the back of the printer. Try these steps to reset your printer to default setting.
1. Press & hold " * " key...(asterisk sign)
2. While holding the " * ", press "#" key and then release both keys..."Enter Special Key Combo" will be displayed...
3. Press "1", "2" and "3" to display Support...
4 Press ">" right arrow button and release when System Config Menu appear....then click OK
5. Press arrow key to display Hardware Failure Status...click OK....
6. When Hardware Failure Status:Clear appeared, press "OK" to clear...
7. Press "OK" again to display "Hardware Failure Status Cleared. Press Cancel To Continue".....
8. Press "CANCEL" as many times to display "Welcome To Photosmart Express" or "Ink System Failure".....
9. The last part is to turn off the printer and unplug at the back...wait for 30 sec, then plug and turn on the printer...if asked, press "OK" to continue and allow the "One Time Ink Initialization" to procede..After this try to print...
If you find the reset solutions helpful to you...Please rate this solution and vote on this on the YES below..thanks..
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
Try these steps!
Reset the product
Posted on May 14, 2009
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2015 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 16, 2011 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 03, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 21, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
May 30, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
301 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!