Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Go to "Menu" "Einstellungen" "telefoneinstellungen" "Sprache" and change into Engish.
(Menu, Settings, Phone Settings, language)
Posted on Feb 11, 2010
To change the setting from Arabic to English Samsung E-1107(By Criz Lalap)
0. Press * key for 2 seconds to unlock/ unlock the keypad
1. Press the upper left key( Go to Menu)
2. Navigate to lower right icon then press Ok( Go to Setting)
3. From the top navigate 3 steps downward then press ok(Phone)
4. Select the top list(Language) then press ok
5. Scroll left to right to find English language then press ok.
Posted on Jul 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2014 | Samsung SGH-E500 Cellular Phone
May 19, 2013 | Samsung GT S3850 Corby II
Feb 10, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 16, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Sep 01, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Aug 30, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 06, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 13, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
215 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!