Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: region code
1. Open the tray
2. press the following sequence using the number keys: 98790 (this is equivalent to the code 9879 with the zero at the end representing all regions)
3. Press Close Tray - there should be a sign on the TV screen saying something like 'Region set to 0'
4. Turn off the DVD player for 5 seconds
5. Turn on the DVD player.
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
On the remote press. Open, Set-up, 9 (for Multiregion) or (1 to 8 for each region), then 5010, step, shuffle, next
OPEN, SETUP, x, 2, 0, 1, 0, STEP, SHUFFLE, NEXT. Where x is: 1 for Region 1, 2 for Region 2 … 9 for multi-region
I found these to codes for other models, they may work, I thought it was worth a look.
Posted on Apr 12, 2010
SOURCE: Need a region code hack
1. TURN ON THE POWER AND REMOVE ANY DISCS, CLOSE DRAWER
2. WAIT FOR " NO DISC " TO APPEAR ON YOUR DVD PLAYER SCREEN
3. USING YOUR REMOTE CONTROL PRESS: REPEAT 5-6-7-3-2-9 CONSECUTIVELY
4. THEN PRESS THE OPEN/CLOSE BUTTON ON YOUR DVD PLAYER
5. NOW TRY A DVD DISC FROM A DIFFERENT REGION
IF THIS IS NOT PROVING SUCESSFUL RESET THE DVD PLAYER BY PRESSING STOP AND PLAY BUTTONS ON THE REMOTE CONTROL FOR 5 SECONDS SIMULTANEOUSLY, DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE ANY DVD DISCS IN THE DRAWER. THEN TRY STEPS 2 - 4 AGAIN.
Posted on Feb 16, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2016 | JVC HR-XVC1U DVD-VCR Combo
Jan 20, 2016 | Mitsubishi DD-6030 DVD Player
Aug 06, 2014 | Sony DAV-TZ140 Home Cinema System Home...
Nov 18, 2010 | Insignia DVD Player with HD Upconversion
Jan 03, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Nov 30, 2007 | Televison & Video
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!