Question about B&K Reference 7270 7-Channel Amplifier
With these it all depends on your budget. Some shops will let you try them out for the best results also. If you are in the UK have a word with the guys at Richer Sounds, they will sort you out. Elsewhere try and find a place that will let you try before you buy. After all it's all personal choice, your hearing isn't the same as me or anyone else's.
The link will take you too Richer if any good to you.
Posted on May 25, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2015 | Crock Pots & Slow Cookers
May 19, 2012 | Toshiba 57h83 57-inch Hdtv-ready...
Sep 11, 2011 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
Jul 28, 2011 | Grilling
Jun 26, 2011 | Boston Acoustics VR950 Main / Stereo...
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 18, 2009 | Bose Cinemate Digital Home Theater System...
Feb 12, 2009 | Sanyo Televison & Video
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: