Question about Mitsubishi XD490U Multimedia Projector
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2016 | Mitsubishi XD490U Multimedia Projector
Nov 07, 2013 | InFocus IN124ST Projector IN124ST
Oct 24, 2013 | Mitsubishi XD490U Multimedia Projector
Nov 11, 2011 | Mitsubishi XD490U Multimedia Projector
(1) Press the MENU button to display a menu.
(2) Point at the ADVANCED MENU in the menu using
the up arrow/down arrow button, then press the right arrow button.
(3) Point at the OPTION in the left column of the menu
using the up arrow / down arrow button, then press the right arrow button.
(4) Point at the LAMP TIME using the up arrow / down arrow button, then press the right arrowbutton. A dialog will appear.
(5) Press the right arrow button to select "OK" on the dialog. It performs resetting the lamp time.
Apr 29, 2011 | Hitachi Cpx2510 Projector Cpx2510 Xga...
Feb 28, 2011 | Mitsubishi XD490U Multimedia Projector
Jul 31, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 26, 2009 | Philips 60PP9202 60" Rear Projection...
Dec 17, 2008 | Mitsubishi HC100U Multimedia Projector
Aug 02, 2007 | LG LP XG2 Multimedia Projector
Jan 03, 2014 | Mitsubishi XD490U Multimedia Projector
171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: