Question about Toshiba Portege R100 Tablet PC
I have a toshiba r100 and a 2000. Both have power cords but batteries are dead.
1. Can I recharge these batteries?
2. Can just use the power cords to run the computer? How?
3. Can I substitute a 3v 25mAh for the 3v 17mAh cmos battery?
1. If the batteries are dead then there's no way that you can charge them again. You're better off purchasing a new one. You can purchase one online by visiting the ToshibaDirect website or by calling them on 1-800-316-09202.
2. Yes, you can use the power cords to run the computer. Just plug them in using the power cords even with the batteries removed and it should work fine.
3. Yes you can but you might experience some current fluctuations. This is negligible on a CMOS battery though.
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
May 15, 2012 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet 16GB 10.1"...
Dec 25, 2010 | Tablets & eReaders
May 03, 2010 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 31, 2009 | ASUS R1E-B1 Tablet PC
Sep 03, 2009 | Gateway m1300-3004372 Tablet PC
Aug 14, 2009 | Compaq 2710p Tablet PC - Intel Centrino...
May 05, 2008 | IBM ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC
Feb 08, 2007 | Acer TravelMate C112TCi-SP2 Tablet PC
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!