Question about Festina Watches
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The large sweep hand is not the second hand,it is the 1,100th sec hand on chrono.The second hand during time mode is the small dial at the bottom which should be going round
Posted on Aug 11, 2008
good after noon ! press the adjust button hold it up to 3 second when the digit is blinking thats time to set press the mode to select the digit that you want to change after that press the stert or reset button to change no digit ! thank you ! god bless !
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
SOURCE: How to adjust alarms
Setting the alarm:
1. Pull the crown to the 2nd "click" (the possition you adjust the time) (Carefull: The seconds hand has to be on "12")
2. Press repeatedly button "B" to set ALARM hands to the time indicated by the main time hands (The ALARM hands move quickly if button B is kept pressed)
3. Push the crown to normal possition
4. Pull the crown to the 1st "click".
5. Press repeatedly button "B" to set the desired alarm time. (The ALARM hands move quickly if button B is kept pressed)
6. Push back the crown in to normal position.
At the designated time the alarm rings for 20 seconds, and it is automatically disengaged as it stops. To stop it manually, press button A or B.
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
Alhamdulillah, the problem solved (at last) tks to IRONMAN
The steps are like this :
1. Pull the crown full, and turn it clockwise until you find the right day.
2. and then push it one click (dont push it to hard so it back to normal position) and turn the crown counter clockwise to adjust date.
3. Push the small button near the crown to adjust month.
and voila... the problem solved
Posted on Jul 05, 2009
You may get the info here:
Rate me, please.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2015 | Festina 16183 1 Watch
Mar 10, 2015 | Nixon Watches
Oct 22, 2014 | Festina Watches
Sep 05, 2008 | Festina 161625 Wrist Watch
Jul 22, 2008 | Festina 16177 3 Watch
May 08, 2008 | La Crosse Technology E. Howard Ambassador...
207 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!