Question about Car Audio & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 1997 Audi A4 B5 fuel pump
what makes you think its the fuel pump.......explain your problems (codes if you have any)and i might be able to help you......please give a good description of your fault please
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
i also have done a diagnostic test and it states a turbo overboost condition and it drives fine locally but loses power on the motorway and struggles to reach 80mph? any suggestions please email me at email@example.com
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for yours Audi Concert radio from the car manufacturer! For Audi Concert the sequence of programming is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
3. By the #1 key you will set up the first safe code digit.
4. By the #2 key you will set up the second safe code digit.
5. By the #3 key you will set up the third safe code digit.
6. By the #4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Please rate my response. Thanks!
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
SOURCE: Safe mode in Audi Symphony radio
hold rbds and pscan till you see numbers then use the radio memory buttons to control the number you want to put in after the numbers are put in hold rbds pscan again till u see it says safe and radio works.
Posted on May 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2016 | 2005 Mazda 6 i
Oct 30, 2013 | 2005 Audi A3
Apr 13, 2013 | 2003 Audi A4
The engine and automatic transmission in this vehicles drive train are fully electronically controlled by a computer called the PCM (Power Train Control Module). Whenever a problem like this occurs the computer stores a record of the problem (there are of course some exceptions to this, like the fuel pump, engine coolant temperature sensor and MAF sensor for instance) in the form of a fault code in its memory, to read these fault codes you must have the systems memory scanned with a special tool. Once the fault code(s) are read you then must perform the appropriate diagnostic testing to find and resolve the problem(s) DO NOT REPLACE ANY PARTS UNTIL A TRAINED TECHNICAIN HAS DIAGNOSED THE PROBLEM TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON PARTS THAT MAY NOT CORRECT THE PROBLEM
Aug 09, 2012 | Audi Quattro Cars & Trucks
Feb 13, 2010 | 2001 Audi A6
Sep 23, 2009 | 2004 Audi A4
Aug 04, 2009 | 2005 Audi A4
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!