Question about Printers & Copiers
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can
Jul 10, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Jun 17, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 30, 2010 | Epson Printers & Copiers
Dec 22, 2009 | HP Hewlett Packard Deskjet 5650 InkJet...
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Nov 27, 2008 | Canon BJC-85 InkJet Printer
Sep 26, 2008 | Lexmark Printers & Copiers
Sep 23, 2007 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!