Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can
Jul 10, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Jun 17, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2010 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 22, 2009 | HP Hewlett Packard Deskjet 5650 InkJet...
Dec 15, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 27, 2008 | Canon BJC-85 InkJet Printer
Sep 26, 2008 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 23, 2007 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!