Question about Apple safari
Welcome to FixYa!
How to Save Web Pages in Safari:
1. Go to your desired website or webpage.
2. Click file then Save As
3. in the Save As text field, type a name you'll recognize for that specific website for the saved page.
4. A Where Pop-up menu will come out on the screen, this will allow you to choose where you want to save your file.
5. Select the Format Pop-up menu, to choose the format for the saved page.
I suggest choose Web Archive, which saves the entire page and can be displayed just as you see it.
6. Click save to begin the download process.
After you have saved the file, you can double-click on it to load it on Safari.
Thank you for using FixYa! Have a nice day!
Posted on May 20, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2014 | Computers & Internet
on Jun 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 17, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Sep 19, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 14, 2013 | Google Chrome
Jun 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2010 | Apple safari
Jul 13, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Dec 27, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 205W GPS Receiver
Oct 11, 2009 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Jul 03, 2016 | Apple safari
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: