Question about RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
My blackberry 8520 boots & shows uncaught exception 16>=16
app err 523 reset
i want to take a back up please help me
Posted on Jun 29, 2011
Download and install the following- BBSAK, Blackberry desktop, the firmware for your phone. Run BBSAK, press Wipe phone, wait two minutes. Then close it and open Blackberry desktop, run phone upgrade, wait 40 minutes, then upgrade the applications.
Posted on May 20, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
With regards to your issue, error 523 reset means a "System process died" You'll neeD to reload the entire handheld OS again.
Here is how you go about it;
1. Install the software from the CD (that you received with the device), or download it from the service provider.
2. Delete or rename the vendor.xml file, here: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader (you're windows file options needs to be set to 'show system files', to see said file...
3. Open Desktop Manager (DM)...
4. Connect the Red Pearl (since am sure that's what you have!)...
5. Doing this will force the pc to see the BlackBerry as new hardware, and thus force it to reload the Operating System (OS)...
6. During the process, select YES to do a backup...
7. The whole process should take about 30-45 minutes
Thanks and take care..
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
I had this same problem it was from a third party application that I had downloaded. Go to blackberry.com, and select support and search your APP error it will walk you through a guide on getting it fixed--although your phone will reset back to default.
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2014 | RIM Blackberry 8310 8320 8330 Curve 8100...
Oct 02, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Mar 30, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Dec 05, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Aug 09, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Jun 26, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Dec 14, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Jun 29, 2009 | RIM Blackberry 8310 8320 8330 Curve 8100...
Feb 28, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7100G Smartphone
Jan 09, 2015 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
1,253 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: