Question about HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This "plastic strip" is called the "carriage encoder strip". This strip dictates the timing of the carriage assembly. If the end slots aren't broken, you can re-attach it. Otherwise, you'll need to replace it. They are about $10.
Posted on Jul 03, 2007
SOURCE: hp psc 1210 all in one
Please follow the below given instructions to resolve the issue.
Please click on Start >> Programs >> HP >> HP Director.
Click on Settings >> Print Settings >> Printer Settings.
Click on Quality Tab at top of Printer Settings Window >> Set the Paper type as " Plain Paper " .
Click on Layout Tab at top of Printer Settings Window > Set the Paper size that you are using >> Click on Apply and then on OK.
Try Printing, that should resolve the issue that you are experiencing with.
If the issue still persists, try installing alternate drivers by following the below given instructions.
Installing the Alternate drivers:
1. Right click on My Computer, select Explore and then goto Control Panel, and then select Printer and Faxes.
2. Double-click the Add Printer icon. Click Next.
3. When prompted, choose Local, and then click Next.
4. In the Manufacturers list, choose HP.
5. In the Printer list, choose the HP Deskjet 870C printer, and then click Next.
6. Choose the port as parallel port, and then click Next.
7. The printer name should be listed as HP Deskjet 870C Printer.
8. Click No when the "Do you want your Windows based programs to use this printer as your default printer?" message appears. Then click Next.
9. Click No when the "Would you like to print a test page (recommended)" message appears. Then, click Finish.
Configure the alternate printer driver
1. Right-click the HP Deskjet 870C printer icon placed in the Printers window.
2. Select the Properties menu item.
3. Select the Details or Ports tab.
4. Select the DOT4_00x (where the "x" represents any digit) port from the Print to the Following Port list.
NOTE: The All-in-One model number should appear as part of the port destination.
5. Leave the printer identified as HP Deskjet 870C printer, and click the Apply button.
6. Close the Printer Properties window.
If Deskjet 870c is not listed, you may even try with Deskjet 990c or 550c
Hope that above information will work.
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
SOURCE: HP psc 1210 will not print
Please check the printer status at control panel printer properties if it is offline or ready. Restart your computer if necessary, you will notice all pending jobs will be printed as long as there is no problem with the connections of cables and drivers. Note: Do not cancel printing jobs in the middle of sending data mode to printer or queing instead you have to remove all papers on tray and wait for the error "paper out or empty" then there click Cancel. Hopes this helps.
Posted on Feb 05, 2008
It's not a problem... please check the advanced setting. Or better reinstall the Printer Driver. And in the tray bar u show the print status or some icon of printer. u just right click and check the all settings. After that it will be flashing means u just leave that bec. it not a problem at all. ok
Don't forget to comment
Posted on Feb 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2011 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 20, 2010 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 16, 2010 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 16, 2009 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 25, 2009 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 28, 2009 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 21, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 17, 2008 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: