Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Welcome to Fixya
Your problem is caused by 2 worn photoconductor units. If you open the front door like you are changing toner, the photoconductor units will be mounted to the door that swings down. You will see four units one for each color, red, blue, yellow and black. If you look at the black unit the end will look different than the others. The photo units have teflon coating that wears off and causes your problem. You might need to replace them.
Thank you for using Fixya!
Posted on May 20, 2011
The following is a procedure for cleaning the pressure roller.
1) Open the multifeeder tray.
2) Open the face-up delivery tray.
3) Place a sheet of A4 or LTR paper in the multifeeder tray.
4) Press [menu] on he control panel, and make the following selections: 10. maintenance>3. roller cleaning>2. cleaning paper print. Then, press [OK] to print out
a cleaning paper.
5) Place the cleaning page from step 4) in the multifeeder with the printed side facing downward and in the direction of the arrow. 6) Press [menu] on the control panel, and make the following selections: 10. maintenance>3. roller cleaning>2. start cleaning. Then, press [OK] to start cleaning.
Once the machine starts cleaning, you will not be able to stop it in the middle
Posted on May 19, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 19, 2011 | Canon imageCLASS MF8180C All-In-One Laser...
Aug 03, 2010 | Brother Computers & Internet
Feb 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 29, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Jun 02, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 03, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 28, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 13, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!