Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2014 | Akai MPD24
Sep 05, 2013 | AKAI Professional M.I. Corp AKAI...
Heres how to restore your MPD24 factory defaults using the Vyzex software:
1. Plug in your MPD24 with USB cable, and then open the Vyzex software.
2. Click File > Open
3. Select Factory SET.SQS, and click open it.
4. You should now see BFD Lite and other details on the Vyzex MPD image.
5. As long as you're on the DATA tab, you should see a PUT SET button available. Press it to transfer the factory presets to your MPD24.
6. An overwrite warning will be displayed. Press YES to overwrite your damaged MPD24 presets with the factory presets.
You'll see a progress bar filling up for about 10 seconds, and then once it disappears, that's it!
You're all done - Enjoy!
Jul 29, 2011 | Akai Professional MPD18 Steven Slate...
Feb 05, 2011 | Akai MPK25 Compact 25 Key Keyboard Storage...
Nov 27, 2010 | Akai PDP4294 42 in. EDTV-Ready Plasma...
Sep 05, 2009 | Akai PT46DL10 46" HDTV-Ready Television
May 19, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Mar 07, 2009 | Akai Mpd16 Midi/USB Mpc-Style Drum Pad...
583 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: