Ihave brinks firesafe model#5059, serial#042589 . Ihave the keys of it,but forget combination number pl. help me how to set it.
1-800-223-8566 m-f pst 8-4
Call the number above, give them your model #, the serial number
(located on the right side of the safe next to the model number), and
your key code. They will provide you with the combination to your safe. your combination number will be provided to you immediately.
Also, you can try
Combinations consist of FOUR (4) positions (numbers).
BEFORE YOU START
Before you begin, please clear all settings by turning the dial
CLOCKWISE (to the right)
three times. We also recommend to try the procedure with your safe door
open first. Then
follow these steps:
1. Start the dial on 0 (zero).
2. Turn the dial to the RIGHT, passing your first combination number
times and stopping at that number on the fifth time around.
3. Turn the dial to the LEFT, passing your second combination number TWO
times and stopping at that number the third time around.
4. Turn the dial to the RIGHT, passing your third combination number ONE
and stopping at that number the second time around.
5. Turn the dial to the LEFT, to the last combination number and STOP.
6. Insert the key in the cylinder lock and turn RIGHT to open.
Your safe should now be opened.
Jun 21, 2010 |
Computers & Internet