Question about Samsung Cameras
So okay, her's a simple tips
1. check the battery if it still have enough power to do your task, when the battery is nearly empty you cannot click or the shutter, the zoom lens was closing. you have to charge the battery and replace it a newly one. so power on again and try to capture some shots.
2. check your Memory status is its full you can't take that shot anymore because your memory is full. at time you need to back up your data on the memory and i recommend taht you format it using your cam. I'm your camera usually connected in your pc that is why it also prone to contamination of virus inside your pc data. and this virus can also contribute to affect the system in your camera.
3. iF you can do some cleaning with your camera, use brush to eradicate dust or sticky substance can prevent it from opening the lens and shutter.
4. if you have the manual for camera that good read it and understand some minor operational procedure. do this when your unit is off.
5. avoid to use any liquid material that could harm your unit.
hope this can help.
email me: luigieadm23 @yahoo.com
Posted on May 19, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2017 | Nikon Speedlight SB-600 TTL Flash
For capturing the images using
Self Timer, press the Down Arrow control
button continuously to select the desired mode. You can set the timer for 10
seconds and 2 seconds by pressing the continuously, If we press the button
again the Self Timer will be turned off.
Press the Shutter button, the
self-timer lamp flashes and a beep sounds until the shutter operates. To cancel
the self-timer, press the down arrow
button again. You can redice the risk of blur by using the 2-second delay
Oct 30, 2010 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S500 Digital Camera
Jun 17, 2010 | Kodak Advantix C400AF APS Point and Shoot...
Jan 09, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K810i Blue Smartphone
Dec 22, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Oct 16, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Aug 04, 2009 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ2 Digital Camera
Jul 24, 2008 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Nov 26, 2007 | Samsung Digimax S730 Digital Camera
Jun 24, 2018 | Samsung Cameras
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!