Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
The control is unable to properly detect motor speed and the machine
will shut down. If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door will
be unlocked after three minutes.
1. Verify the shipping system including shipping bolts, spacers
and cables are removed.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor and
the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU and the
Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
6. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2016 | Bosch Dishwashers
Feb 12, 2015 | Indesit Washing Machines
Sep 23, 2014 | Maytag Washing Machines
Dec 26, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 11, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Aug 31, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Jun 02, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: