- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you want to remove Windows Media Player, you have to go to control panel and then click on add/remove windows components. Search it from there and untick it. That should uninstall windows media player from your computer.
Hope this helps.
All you have to do is download Windows Media
Player (if you dont already have it) and connect the device. You will be
prompted to sinc the device to WMP and you can add music etc without
having the actual Coby CD. I REALLY hope this helps!
Right click on the mp3 file and choose open with Windows Media Player,Remember to check the always open the file with option.Now your mp3 files will be automatically opened by Windows Media Player when you open them.
This may happen as a result of having made a screen resolution change, especially from a large resolution to a smaller one. Other times, it's a glitch in the programming, though I haven't witnessed one in XP, Vista or better. Try switching to the highest resolution possible and set it. If you now see the Media Player window display, reduce its size to about half, and then reset the resolution to what it was before. Then close the Media player window and restart. It should open to the same exact size as the last time you used it.
Its playing default video, please right click on top of Window Media Player and you will see menu, navigate anywhere you want, you can also change the view of WMP by click on "View" --- "Classic Menus"
First things First:
1) What OS you got? I presumme windows XP home?
2) Uninstall all the Media Player 11 program and patchs.
3) Unistall all other media player like 7 or 8.versions.
4) install just the player from microsoft webpage ONLY!
5) if got more problem concerning hug application, consider a virus on your PC. or other hugging program instead.