Question about iRiver H10 MP3 Player
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
What's your operating system?
These are the steps that helped me resolve a similar issue I had:
1) Find a computer with Windows XP (ServicePack2)
2) Intall iRiver Music Manager 3.16 from http://iriverinc.com/download/iRiver_Manager_v316sp.exe
3) Download the Firmware update for your player from http://iriverinc.com/download/ifp800/IFP-8XXT.HEX to your Desktop
4) Start the Music Manager and connect your player to the computer. (The XP should recognize your player; and the Music Manager should show the "connected" status)
5) In the Music Manager, click on Tools => Upgrade Firmware, then select the file from your Desktop. NOTE: The upgrade process takes 4 -5 minutes.
After the firmware update, Windows Vista and other PC's should recognize your player.
For additional info, see Jan Karlsbjerg blog at http://www.jankarlsbjerg.com/blog/archives/2007/03/26/ums-firmware-for-iriver-ifp-89x/
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
you can get it from the iRiver american web site. The page includes manuals, firmware and the Music Manager software to download the music from your PC. I think there is firmware available that makes the ifp player appear as a USB mass storage device, so you can drag and drop in windows, without having to start the Music Manager software, though I don't have a link for that
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
Posted on Dec 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2011 | iRiver iFP-880 MP3 Player
Sep 16, 2010 | iRiver iFP-899 MP3 Player
Sep 02, 2010 | iRiver iFP-890 MP3 Player
Aug 23, 2010 | iRiver iFP-799 MP3 Player
Jan 18, 2010 | iRiver iFP-890 MP3 Player
Nov 14, 2009 | iRiver iFP-895 MP3 Player
Oct 02, 2009 | iRiver iFP-190T MP3 Player
Jan 03, 2009 | iRiver iFP-180T MP3 Player
Dec 22, 2008 | iRiver iFP-895 MP3 Player
Mar 13, 2008 | iRiver iFP-899 MP3 Player
322 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!