Question about Coby TFDVD7009 7 in. Portable DVD Player
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2016 | Coby Televison & Video
Feb 15, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Jan 10, 2016 | Coby Televison & Video
Mar 17, 2013 | Radio Shack 15-2104 Remote Control
Feb 11, 2012 | Coby TFDVD1029 Portable DVD Player
Nov 18, 2009 | Coby Televison & Video
Sep 12, 2009 | Coby DVD-209
Aug 22, 2008 | Yamaha DV-S5450 DVD Player
Jun 29, 2008 | Coby DVD-755 System
Mar 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: