Question about Hoover Tempo Widepath Upright Vacuum - Blue
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
These height adjustments are designed so that they will not adjust when the handle is in the "back" position. This is so they will stay where they are set and not self-adjust while you are vacuuming. To change the setting, you need to return the handle to the upright position and the adjust the setting and the machine will go to that position when the handle is lowered.
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
The suction is so great that it sucks up your carpet, then nothing works. I get my children to stand on the corners/edges of the rug so that it stays perfectly flat on the floor while I vacuum. Or, you can turn off the brush roller (set it to "hard floor" setting). Or, tip the vacuum cleaner's front up slightly while vacuuming, to reduce suction.
Posted on Nov 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2016 | Vacuums
CARPETS OR HARD FLOORS
• The brush bar will always default to 'ON' (spinning) each time you switch the
appliance 'ON' and recline it for cleaning.
• The brush bar will not rotate when the appliance is upright.
• To switch the brush bar 'OFF' (e.g. for delicate rugs and hard floors):
- switch the appliance 'ON'
- recline the appliance
- press the brush bar 'ON/OFF' button - the brush bar will stop spinning.
• The brush bar will automatically stop if it becomes obstructed. See 'Brush bar -
• Before vacuuming your flooring, rugs and carpets, check the manufacturer's
recommended cleaning instructions.
• Some carpets may fuzz if a rotating brush bar is used when vacuuming. If this
happens, we recommend vacuuming in 'hard floor' mode and consulting with
the flooring manufacturer.
• The brush bar on the appliance may damage some carpet types. If you are
unsure, turn 'OFF' the brush bar.
Dec 31, 2014 | Dyson Bagless Upright Vacuum DC41 Animal
Jul 17, 2014 | Dyson Bagless Upright Vacuum DC41 Animal
Mar 16, 2011 | Dyson DC14 All floors Bagless Upright...
Mar 26, 2017 | Dyson DC07 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum
Aug 23, 2009 | Kenmore Progressive Bagless Upright with...
May 04, 2009 | Dyson DC14 All floors Bagless Upright...
Apr 28, 2009 | Vacuums
Oct 28, 2008 | Hoover U6437-900 / U6439-900 Windtunnel...
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!