a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Red Lock indicates that it has been Child Locked, this could be done by
accidently pressing child lock. On your remote control there is a MUSIC button,
to turn off the red child lock PUSH & HOLD the button. The red lock does not
go off with a qucik push. You need to Push & Hold The music button for about
pls check hideen key on remot cantrol
try digit key [- - -] preesing 3 to 5 sec. and see key lock is off than re set preesing 3 to 5 sec and see on the screen tuning lock is off
lock key on remot cantrol pls. press 5 to 10 sec.and see the screen red padlock is opan or green then try remot cantroll any function use normaly
OSD lock is a feature which locks the OSD. It can be enabled or disabled by pressing the menu button for 10 sec. It is the lock which locks the On Screen Menu for changing the menu settings.
To unlock press and hold the menu button for 10 sec.
Thank you Sir, Have a nice day.
* If you have a blank screen with a red key on the bottom left, simply press the (function or F) button and the mute button at the same time. This will unlock the screen and allow you to view the channel as desired.
* If your TV asks for a 4-digit code or password please enter 3308 or 6688 to unlock the screen or reset any preset rating levels.
* If you have a GT2011J or GT2011S Television, hold the (Display) button for 10 seconds, it will unlock the screen. If password or code is requested, try 3308 or 6688.
One of the above methods should get you past the lock. If so, I would take the opportunity to disable the lock in the TV's menu so this doesn't happen again.
If this still doesn't work, you can call Apex Customer Support at (800)880-1227.