Question about Minolta Di2510 All-In-One Laser Printer
Rollers need to be cleaned use one of the regular paper draws instead. What type of media are you trying to run through the bypass tray media=paper
Posted on Feb 22, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Minolta Di520 false misfeed
Try resetting the copier, with the copier powered on open the front door remove small cover on right hand side press reset button close front door, the machine should boot
Posted on May 18, 2008
We get a miss feed on our when we load too much paper. Try loading a little less. To undo a miss feed from overloading it you have to open and close all the drawers and eventually it will go away.
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
Please try these steps
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
It seems that the sensor is having dust or toner settled upon it. Kindly remove the toner and clean the residual toner. Take a hard stock paper and give one copy command and push it while it tries to pull the paper. Paper misfeed is not the same as paper jam. Paper misfeed refers to the blank paper tray and paper jam refers to paper which has been taken from the tray and now inside the unit.
Posted on May 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2014 | Sharp MX-2700N Color Copier
Dec 12, 2010 | Sharp AL2040CS Digital Laser Copier,...
May 19, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio CL3500N Laser Printer
May 13, 2009 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 03, 2009 | Kyocera Mita Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 31, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub 250 All-In-One Laser...
Nov 20, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 20, 2017 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!