Question about Sony Walkman NWZ-B142 MP3 Player
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have read this on its operation manual, hope this will help
*If you turn on the Bass function while the equalizer setting is activated, the equalizer setting is disabled. The equalizer setting will be resumed when the Bass function is turned off.
*While the Bass function is activated, you cannot change the equalizer setting.
Posted on Nov 19, 2010
How to turn on/off the power? To turn on the power Press the Play/Pause button to turn on the player so that the screen appears. ? If there is no operation on the player for a certain period of time while in the stop mode, the display turns off automatically and the player enters standby status.
Posted on Dec 24, 2010
SOURCE: need a free driver for
Sony NWZ-B152F does not require any driver, it is plug and play device, Windows has inbuilt drivers for that, just plug it in USB port of computer and Windows will install required drivers automatically.
Let me know what kind of driver you are looking for so I might help you for that.
Posted on Mar 02, 2011
SOURCE: need driver for Sony walkman
You don't need any driver software, if your pc has windows xp sp2 or later and Windows Media Player 11.
If you have problem with your device follow this steps:
1. Connect the player to the computer.
2. From the computer, select start - Control Panel - Performance and Maintenance - System. "System Properties" is displayed.
3. Select Hardware tab, and open Device manager.
4. Open Universal Serial Bus controllers, and select USB Mass Storage Device or WALKMAN NWZ-XXXXX.
5. Select Action - Update Driver ... from the menu bar. "Welcome to the Hardware Update Wizard" is displayed.
6. A dialog on Windows Update connection will be displayed. Select No, not this time., followed by Next.
7. Select Install from a list or specific location [Advanced], followed by Next for the hardware install method.
8. Select Don't search. I will choose the driver to install., followed by Next for the search and install option.
9. Check Show compatible hardware, and then select MTP Device* in the model list, followed by Next. The device driver is installed.
10. "Completing the Hardware Update Wizard" message is displayed, and confirm "MTP Device" message. Click Finish.
Posted on Jun 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 06, 2011 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B142 MP3 Player
Apr 21, 2011 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B142 MP3 Player
Jan 10, 2011 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B142 MP3 Player
Dec 29, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B142 MP3 Player
Dec 24, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B142 MP3 Player
Dec 20, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B135 MP3 Player
Oct 12, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-E344 Digital Media Player
Jun 25, 2009 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: