Question about Yahoo Messenger
This problem occurs if DSP Group TrueSpeech Audio CODEC is missing or corrupt. Normally this codec comes pre-installed winth windows. Anyways to enable it back follow the below steps:
1. Open Windows Explore goto C:/Windows/System32 and Rename tssoft32.acm to tssoft32OLD.acm
2. Click Here to Download tssoft32.acm save in C:/Windows/System32 folder
3. In Control Panel, go to Add Hardware.
4. Click Next and after it searches choose Yes, I have already connected the hardware Click Next.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the Installed harware list and choose Add a new hardware device Click Next.
6. Choose Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) Click Next.
7. Choose Sound, video and game controllers from the Common hardware types list. Click Next.
8. Click on the Have Disk button.
9. Click Browse
10. Navigate to the C:/Windows/System32 folder
11. Choose $winnt$.inf Click Ok. (if you cant find that file try mmdriver.inf )
12. Click Continue Anyway if you get a warning box.
13. Select DSP Group TrueSpeech Audio CODEC from the list. Click Next.
14. Click Next again to install.
15. Restart the computer.
Done! Voice should now work if you followed the steps correctly...
Posted on May 18, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Jul 26, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare C142 Digital Camera
May 08, 2009 | Dell OptiPlex GX260 PC Desktop
Apr 02, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare SV811 (8858946) Digital...
Feb 21, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare SV811 (8858946) Digital...
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: