Question about Eureka Atlantis 2590A Wet/Dry Vacuum
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2011 | Hoover Steam Vac Dual V w/ SpinScrub...
- Check to see if the machine will spray through the hose with the setting on tools. If it does, the pump is fine. Continue troubleshooting.
- Check for debris on spray tips. Clean them with a soft brush (on old tooth brush works well). The spray tips may be lifted out for easier access.
- Ensure the tank lid is properly attached to the bottom of the tank. To attach this properly, remove the Water Tank from the machine. Hook the front window onto the lip of the bottom container and then allow the window with lid to cover the complete tank. Secure the latch on the back of the bottom tank to the back of the tank lid. THE TANK LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE BOTTOM TANK IS ALREADY INSTALLED IN THE MACHINE.
- Check the bottom of the Water Tank and the Formula Tank to make sure each has a red auto-load gasket attached. Make sure the Water Tank and the Formula Tank are seated properly. Depress the x on this gasket to ensure this depresses and release back out. Liquid from the tank should dispense.
- Remove the handle completely and re-attach. Once the handle is re-attached, re-attempt to spray.
If the machine continues to not spray, check the following:
REMOVE THE COLLECTION TANK:
• Make sure the unit is set to water rinse
• Remove the smart mix bottle and fill it with water only
• Place the smart mix bottle into the collection tank reservoir
• Run the unit and try to spray. If the machine sprays, you will be able to see the water level decreasing in the smart mix bottle and you will need to replace the bottom tank. It is possibly warped.
Nov 22, 2010 | Bissell 9200 Upright Vacuum
Sep 29, 2010 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Jun 15, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Jun 14, 2010 | Bissell 8920 ProHeat 2XTM Upright Vacuum
May 15, 2010 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
Mar 17, 2010 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Jan 24, 2010 | Hoover F5886-900 Steam Vacuum
Jun 14, 2008 | Eureka 2576A Steam Vacuum
Nov 11, 2007 | Scunci 52067 Handheld Steam Vacuum
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!