Question about Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon ip 2770 error 5b00
Canon IP2770 problem error code P10. VH monitor error [B200] 10 times The print head voltage is not normal. 1) Part replacement: - Ink cartridge
- Logic board
I'm already changed Ink cartridge,logic board and carriage unit,but still can't work.What suppose i need to do yet?
Anyone can share ur skill/tips here..Thank You very much.
VH monitor error [B200] 10 times The print head voltage is
1) Part replacement:
- Ink cartridge
Posted on Sep 07, 2011
SOURCE: i have a number 5200
unplug the power n usb cord
- keep the headprint inside the craddle
- try to move the headprint into full right-corner(headprint
cleaningside)by moving-left the craddle belt until u heard
some "snapp" sound
- plug the powercord again
- if u heard "cleaning progress" then u r printer going to respond
- try to print 'printer test page' or 'nozzle check'
- if it succeed, try to print some 5-10 pages continously
If I have helped you resolve your problem, please
consider giving me a good rating. Thank you.
Posted on Oct 22, 2010
SOURCE: service error 5100 on Canon
Hello thanks for using FixYa
Error 5100 means that the cartridge can not be detected by the printer. Actually the printer is not actually loading the cartridge and showing you the error 5100.
To solve these follow the following steps. I hope it works
I hope this solution will helpful for you
Please don't forget to click on Four thumbs which are given below & then write testimonial for my appreciation if it is helpful
THANKS & Keep Using fixya
Posted on Feb 01, 2011
SOURCE: i have a canon printer
Here's How to Reset Canon IP2770 Error 5200:
1. The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press Resume button 2 seconds
then press the POWER button until the green light on (when pressing the POWER button, Resume button ... jgn released first)
3. Then release the RESUME button, but do not release the POWER button.
4. While the POWER button is still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange. (do not be mistaken 4x because the printer will die completely, but it is temporary too) Then ...
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore ...
8. Press the POWER button, then the printer will die.
9. Press the POWER button again then the printer will flash and ... IP2770 Printer is ready to use
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 10, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP2000
Apr 07, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 12, 2009 | Cisco Universal Access Server AS2511-RJ...
2,359 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: