Question about Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
5 flashes indicates a faulty printhead or possibly a problem with the
p/head contacts. Try removing the head which is easier if you take the
cartridges out first(no tools required) and re-seat it having checked
the contacts for dirt.
If that doesn't work it may be that the waste ink tank is full. Try this ...
Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA iP3000 above,
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on May 18, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Probably your waste ink counter. Should be cleaned or replaced before
resetting but usually you can get away with resetting once.
1. Start with printer OFF
2. Hold down RESUME and then hold down POWER
3. Release RESUME
4. press RESUME twice, then release POWER
5. let green light blink until printhead has finished moving.
6. Select functions below with RESUME, execute with POWER
0 presses - green light - Test Print (exit service for i960)
1 press - orange light - EEPROM info print
2 presses - green light - EEPROM initialise
3 presses - orange light - reset waste ink counter.
This also applies to the i550, i560, i950, i960
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Jan 27, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Jan 02, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i9950 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 13, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Sep 01, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Aug 23, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Oct 11, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Oct 04, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
481 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!