Question about Nokia 6260 Cellular Phone
Please follow the mention below step and unlock your memory card.
Download the FExplore click here
1. Open any file manager softwares like Seleq, FExplorer.
2. (Search phone memory only)search for the file MMCSTORE in phonememory using seleq software's inbuilt search,
or search manually in folders either C:/SYSTEM/DATA or C:/SYSTEM/
Search by giving the search item as mmcstore.* or mmcstore.dat (better manually locate)(Seleq represents phone memory as c drive and mmc as E drive)
3. when you find it, send it to your PC by using send option in seleq.
4. on PC, open the file with Notepad, or any word processor
5. There goes your password.Ignore spaces and any unidentificable unknown (non english) charecters.
You can only recover the password of the MMC card set on your phone.
If the password for the card was set on another phone you would have to apply the above procedure on the phone which originally set the MMC password.
Posted on May 18, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2012 | Nokia 6260 Cell Phone GSM Unlocked
Jun 02, 2011 | Nokia 2690 Cell Phone
Mar 17, 2011 | Nokia 2730 Cell Phone
Mar 16, 2010 | Lands Phones
Jul 29, 2009 | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone
Jul 19, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Jan 09, 2008 | Lands Phones
Jul 27, 2011 | Nokia 6260 Cellular Phone
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!