Question about Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office All-in-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please reset the printer
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
1. Press and Hold the STOP/RESET button and wait until it self restart.
2. Release the STOP/RESET button the the printer is restarting.
3. Wait for a few seconds
Posted on Nov 16, 2010
Issue: ERROR: Error code 5200 appears on the computer screen
Solution: The IP2700 may require repair
Unfortunately, the issue you describe seems to indicate that your product requires repair service. If you feel your product might require service, a Technical Support Representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have and explain the service options available to you. You can contact Canon through their email link or phone numbers listed on their website: http://www.canon.ca/inetCA/products?m=gp&pid=1262
Although it does not say it in the explanation it is possible your ink pad has reached capacity and requires replacement by a technician. If you wish to attempt changing the ink pad yourself there are some video demonstrations on You-Tube for canon printers. Here is one link but there are similar videos that you may wish to view before attempting. Trust this is helpful. Don't forget to vote.
Posted on Dec 14, 2010
Here's How to Reset Canon IP2770 Error 5200:
1. The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press Resume button 2 seconds
then press the POWER button until the green light on (when pressing the POWER button, Resume button ... jgn released first)
3. Then release the RESUME button, but do not release the POWER button.
4. While the POWER button is still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange. (do not be mistaken 4x because the printer will die completely, but it is temporary too) Then ...
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore ...
8. Press the POWER button, then the printer will die.
9. Press the POWER button again then the printer will flash and ... IP2770 Printer is ready to use
Posted on Mar 16, 2011
SOURCE: Error Number 5200 Printer Error
How Reset Canon PIXMA error 5200: The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord. Press the button STOP / RESET and hold, then press and hold the POWER button. POWER button is pressed, release the STOP / RESET, then press the STOP / RESET 2 times in a state of the power button is pressed. Release both buttons simultaneously. Press the power button, then the printer will off Press the power button again, then the printer will be lit and ready for use.
If this does not solve the problem, here is another method:
I have found a solution for your problem. (1) With the printer turned on, unplug it (2)Open the top and bring the ink cartridge holder to the middle (3)Raise the gray bar and remove the print head assembly with the cartridges in it (4) Lower the gray bar with the head missing and close the top with the head out (5) Restore the power,wait til the printer wakes up (6) It will tell you to put in the cartridges (7) Restore the print head, close the top and the printer should resume working.
Posted on May 03, 2011
SOURCE: error no 5200 in ip2700 printer
This WEB site may be able to help you with this problem.
Posted on Nov 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Jan 11, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 24, 2013 | HP LaserJet 5200 Printer
Jun 01, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Turn Off
printer, cable power still plug in.
Stop/Reset button, don't release the button.
3. Press Power
button by holding without release and than release Stop/Reset Button.
Stop/Reset button two times (2x) now release the Power Button.
5. Wait until
service mode to zero (0).
6. Turn off
the Printer, cable power still plug in.
Stop/Reset button, don't release it.
8. Press Power
button don't release & than release Stop/Release button.
Stop/Reset button four times (4x), wait until service mode to "1"
10. Turn off
printer, and loose cable power, wait for one (1) minute.
11. Connect cable power, turn on printer again, now this printer ready to use.
Aug 23, 2011 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Jul 30, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 30, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 12, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1,115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: