Question about Computers & Internet
1. Double click AdjProg.exe.
2. Click "Accept" button.
3. Click "Select" button. and select your printer model then click "OK"
4. Click "Particular adjustment mode" button.
5. Select on "Waste ink pad counter" and click "OK" button.
6. Click on "Initialization" button and the program will reset the protection counter.
7. Turn off the printer as a program instructed then turn on again.
8. Click "Finish" button. and its done!
Posted on May 18, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2014 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 11, 2012 | Epson Stylus Office Equipment & Supplies
May 17, 2012 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
May 14, 2012 | Epson Stylus TX120 Inkjet Multifunction...
Nov 05, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 30, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R300M InkJet Printer
May 02, 2011 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
1,190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!