Question about Sony Walkman NWZ-B135 MP3 Player
If your PC has windows xp sp2 or later and Windows Media Player 11and f you have problem with your device follow this steps:
1. Connect the player to the computer.
2. From the computer, select start - Control Panel - Performance and Maintenance - System. "System Properties" is displayed.
3. Select Hardware tab, and open Device manager.
4. Open Universal Serial Bus controllers, and select USB Mass Storage Device or WALKMAN NWZ-XXXXX.
5. Select Action - Update Driver ... from the menu bar. "Welcome to the Hardware Update Wizard" is displayed.
6. A dialog on Windows Update connection will be displayed. Select No, not this time., followed by Next.
7. Select Install from a list or specific location [Advanced], followed by Next for the hardware install method.
8. Select Don't search. I will choose the driver to install., followed by Next for the search and install option.
9. Check Show compatible hardware, and then select MTP Device* in the model list, followed by Next. The device driver is installed.
10. "Completing the Hardware Update Wizard" message is displayed, and confirm "MTP Device" message. Click Finish.
This advice can help if your player can work correctly.
Posted on May 18, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
Dec 08, 2010 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Jan 03, 2010 | Sony Ericsson Walkman® W995 Cell Phone
Oct 17, 2009 | Sony Ericsson Walkman® W995 Cell Phone
Sep 29, 2009 | Sony Walkman Video NWZ-A815 Digital Media...
Sep 13, 2009 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 07, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Apr 10, 2008 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: