Question about Lexmark Pro901 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Updating the firmware for your printer will help fix the problem. You will need to get rid of the error first before you can successfully update your printer. Follow the steps below:
1. Open the cover of the printer > Remove the printhead. If the printhead will not go to the center, turn off the printer and pull the printhead to the center. 2. Once you have the printhead removed, close the cover of the printer and turn on the printer. 3. Once you have the printhead removed, close the cover of the printer. 4. It will ask you to "Open Cover to Install the Printhead". Press the Home icon. 5. It should take you back to the Main menu. 6. Proceed with the firmware update. Just go to www.lexmarklabs.com/firmware and choose the model number of your printer. 7. Once the firmware update is successful, go back to step 1 and install the printhead.
Source: There is a Problem with the Printhead
Posted on May 24, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2012 | Lexmark Pinnacle Pro901 All-in-one Inkjet...
Oct 10, 2011 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Jul 02, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-In-One InkJet...
1. Open the cover of the printer > remove the
printhead. If the printhead will not go to the center, turn off the printer and
pull the printhead to the center.
2. Once you have the printhead removed, close the cover
of the printer and turn on the printer.
3. It will ask you to "Open Cover to Install the
Printhead". Press the Home icon.
4. It should take you back to the Main menu.
5. Proceed with the firmware update, go to http://bit.ly/p905fw.
6. Once the firmware update is successful, you may
reinstall the printhead. Follow the steps on the printer screen.
May 20, 2011 | Lexmark Pro901 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Reset the printer by unplugging the power adapter from the printer (should be
the whole black box on the back of the printer), leave it unplugged for about a
minute then plug it back in.
3. Once the printer is back on, it will ask for the printhead. Just disregard the message by pressing or CANCEL button on your printer screen. Do not install the printhead yet.
4. Then, please use this link: http://bit.ly/p705fw to download and run the firmware on your computer. Please make sure that the USB cable is attached from the printer to the computer while you do this.
5. Once the firmware update is complete, you may reinstall the printhead.
Apr 29, 2011 | Lexmark Prevail Pro705 Wireless All-In-One...
Dec 26, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Nov 06, 2010 | Canon I990 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 10, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 18, 2008 | HP OfficeJet D135 All-In-One InkJet...
331 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: